Flower Hummingbird Ring Feeders For Outdoors Bird Feeders Garden Backyard Pet Bird Feeders Yard Bird Water Drinking Supplies
Flower Design: JINHEWEN The designer combines beautiful flowers and
rings to make a unique hummingbird feeder, it is loved by many
to Attract More Hummingbird: Red, Purple, Yellow, 3 kinds of different
colors exquisite flower ring, it will easy to attract more hummingbirds
to your yard and increase the vitality for your yard.
Hummingbird Feeders Ring: Fill the hummingbird feeder ring with honey,
and wear hummingbird feeders ring, it will attract humming bird to your
finger,So that you can observe the hummingbird up close. or you can wear
it on the side of your sunglasses and baseball cap . or Tied to a
garden railing or planted in a flower pot,decor your house.
to Clean: Flower ring Easy to disassemble,use clean prush will easy
clean.Please keep cleaning the feeder for the hummingbirds every 4-6
days. Do not clean with soapy water, hummingbirds don’t like the smell.
- Quality Assurance: PVC is thickened, durable, safe and non-toxic.
- Hummingbird Knowledge:
- It is named after the two wing vibrating and buzzing when flying,it like a bee.
flying, the two wing flap rapidly, which is fast, powerful and
long-lasting, so it needs to absorb a lot of energy to maintain life.
is their main source of energy,90% of hummingbirds’ food comes from
nectar. Their thin and long beaks are very suitable for extracting
- Why are your choose our hummingbird feeders Ring?
- Exquisite flower design makes it easier to attract hummingbirds.
- Ring shape, it can be worn on the finger, easy to observe the hummingbird up close.
is convenient for feeding in many ways, it can be worn on fingers,
glasses, hats, or Tied to a garden railing or planted in a flower
potdecor your house.
- Why are you need uaually to clean bird feeders ring?
of nectar to the air for a long time，The nectar will becomes sour and
the formation of mold around it, Hummingbirds have a strong memory, when
bird have ate sour nectar and the hummingbird will not visit your
feeder ring again next time, and tell your companions not to come here
- Avoid using soapy water when cleaning the feeder, Hummingbirds don’t like the smell of soapy water.
- Hummingbird Ring Feeder x 1