- Material: Nylon
- Type: cats
- Feature: Reflective
- Feature: Padded
- Feature: Quick Release
- Decoration: Mesh
- Item suitable for: Cats and small dogs
- Material: Lightweight, soft, breathable air-mesh fabric
- Function: Escape Proof
- Usage: Traveling.Outdoor activity
- Product: Cat Jacket.Cat Clothes,Cat Harness
- Feature: Reflective
ALL TIME COMFORT FOR YOUR BABY & BETTER CONTROL FOR YOU
🐾 Super Comfort & Double Stitched: This escape proof cat harness is made of lightweight, soft, breathable air-mesh fabric, with soft edge and resilient cushioning, which can effectively prevent injuries, giving extra comfort and protection, this all weather pet vest won’t be too bulky to restrain your pet’s movement or overheat your lovely pet when hot, and reinforced stitching allows you to walk your pet with confidence
🐾 Fit Average Adult Cats
Recommend for cats of average size, medium breed, and young or fully grown cats with slim necks, like Siamese cat, Bengal cat, Abyssinian cat, Maine Coon kittens, Sphynx and more
🐾 Easy to Wear & Adjust:
This overhead cat harness is easy to wear with 2 quick snap buckles and fully ajustable with 4 straps; 2 Quick release buckles at chest makes putting on and taking off a breeze; 4 adjustable straps both on chest and neck allow a custom fit for your fur friend, perfect for daily walking, running, jogging, hiking, training, outdoor fun time and more
🐾 Safer & Better Control:
Our cat harness with reflective stripe can reflect ambient light in extreme low-light conditions, ensuring maximum visibility when night running; Durable back METAL ring gives you a FULL CONTROL over the movements of your pet without pain and stress at its fragile trachea and throat but even and safe pressure on its chest, preventing pulling and choking
Safety is always first
1.Thoughtful back clip design prevents pulling pressure on your baby’s fragile neck thus prevents choking or injuries when out for adventure.
2.Reflective straps secure your walk at night or early morning.
Comfort is a must
Soft breathable air-mesh fabric makes your cat love to wear it, breathable material and lightweight construction keep your cat in optimal comfort while exercising
How to get your cat to be comfortable with the cat harness
1) If this is the first time for you kitty, try to ensure that you make this experience as positive as possible.
We suggest you adjust the harness to fit your cat snuggly but not too tight, with the two fingers test.
We suggest that you leave the harness near your cat’s sleeping area so she can be familiar herself with the appearance and smell. Wait until just before feeding her and put the harness on. Then you can feed her and praise her immediately, this way she will associate the harness for a while. If it bothers her, you can distract her by playing with her.
2) When she’s used to the harness, take it off and repeat putting it on and helping her adjust to the harness for about a week.
3) After she’s used to the harness, attach the lead to the harness and let her walk around the house with it dragging behind her. But make sure that she doesn’t get tangled up in anything. Once again praise your kitty for being so good and give her lots of love and praise.
4) Next, let your cat walk around like before, only this time pick up the lead and follow her. Keep the tension slack so not to restrict her and frighten her. Then, after she is used to you following her, teaching kitty to follow you by talking to her in a soothing manner and very lightly pulling on the lead. Don’t fight her. If she tugs, please stop and wait until she relaxes and then move on.
There are no reviews yet.